Documents in this section represent the views of the Russian Maoist Party (RMP) over a course of more than 20 years and do not necessarily reflect our current stand. They are published below mostly in chronological order starting with Party founding documents from early 2000s to current times.
Most of the old documents contain reference to Maoism.Ru — this was our original Party website lost due to conflict with Oleg Torbasow and his removal from the Party in 2022. Section contains many articles written by him, but it should be noted that they are quite contrary to his current views which he continues to publish on his now personal website Maoism.Ru (see English section there).
Ideological differences with Torbasow were one reason why the new website was needed. Another reason was that old website was rather hard to navigate. In our English section, we included only the most important documents explaining our views and our work to international audience and presented them on a single page. We will continue to develop this section and add more translations.
- Founding Declaration of the Russian Maoist Party
- Q: Another “Communist” Party? A: No. The Vanguard of the Russian Proletariat and Oppressed Peoples!
- We are the Russian Maoist Party, the Party of Rednecks, Dirty Migrants, Chicks and Faggots
- Summing Up… Statement of the Russian Maoist Party in connection with the September 11 attacks in the U.S.
- Statement by the Russian Maoist Party on the U$ aggression against Afghanistan “Revenge-2001,” Part II
- The Thorny Way to Freedom (The Chechen Problem, the Recent Attack in Moscow and the Contemporary Russian State)
- Ol’ Uncle Joe Stalin Had a Piano-Player…
- Empire RF-ia
- No to the oppression of sexual minorities! Yes to the concerns for the real needs of the people!
- The briefly formulated communists’ blames against the Russian Communist Workers’ Party
- They have broken Marx and Lenin for fine pieces…
- Оn the Communist Party of Peru and Scandal around “Peace Talks”
- A Cult of “the Blessed Soviet Realm”
- The Situation in Russia Now [class relations, economics and politics 2009]
- On the Situation in Russia by 2009 [Russian imperialism 2009]
- Statement by the Russian Maoist Party: “For a Belarus without Lukashenko and capitalists!”
- Solidarity with the struggle of the Colombian people
- A response to MCR polemics
- To Italian Marxist–Leninist Party (PMLI)
To contact us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org